Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Random Post: Cleaning out MY closet. lolwut?


I was hesitant to write about these 'things'. I've had them since gawdwhoknowswut!? My brother gave these to me as a gift when I was like... big time anime nerd. (Judging by the dates it's probably from roughly 1998-2000). I was probably 11-12ish then. (24 now btw.) But wow! That's quite some time, the condition I'd say is great, but the boxes took a lot of wear on them, but for years they were sitting on my top shelf closet. Sometimes if I remembered them I'd take them down and look at them, lol. Other times they would collect dust for a very very very long time, but today I gave them some air. :P I might clean off the dust but I honestly kind of like old things staying old if that makes sense, I guess that might be disgusting for people that are very 'cleany' types. I am a cleany type but I also like things antique, does that make sense? I dunno. LMAO.




TETSUO. I think he was my fav. I think he was everyone's fav. ?? Kaneda was alright but I think Tetsuo was the best. AKIRA is probably one of the best anime's HANDS MUHFUGGIN DOWN. (lol) No but seriously, if you haven't seen it, check it out. People are probably like no it's not but I dunno, we have our opinions, I miss anime like this though to be honest. The cutesy stuff is alright but if you want raw, real, and lolwtf kind of anime. Akira is your best bet. (Ninja Scroll is awesome too btw. I'd say Vampire Hunter D but I feel like that's played out too much, or something. There's a lot more but to be honest those are the main old classics I believe should be mentioned. And if you want beautiful anime then there's always Spirited Away & Princess Mononoke.)



Tower of Spawn.com characters (Notes: I had other figures that I did open, they were mini Tenchi Muyo characters that I gave to my ex. Meh)



Just an overview.



Ghost / Armitage / Tenchi



Tetsuo / Akira / "Joker" (clan biker leader -- sucks he died so easily ;_;)



Got these on my bday recently, like on my 23rd I mean.
From an XBL friend. lol (Thanks L / aka Sticky)


("betch, where's my foot")

BIG-O !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lmao. To be honest, I can't remember if that was really mine or not.
My ex liked Big-O just as much as I did.
The main guy (gawd I forgot his name..lmao)
& Dorothy. I had those figures too.



THIS IS LIKE TOTALLY OFF SUBJECT BUT WHILE I WAS LOOKING AT MY FIGURES. I CAME ACROSS THIS. This is old. Sorry caps. lol But I did this like 5-6years ago in highschool. Looking back at it, I still only like the zoomed out mailbox. So awful. lmao.



No comments:

Post a Comment