Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sunday Rant #4


Rosco woke me up this morning, I feel bad. lol Cus what I'm about to say might be embarrassing for him but he "wet the bed" sort of thing. Well he wet the floor near my door. Then peed more by the back door, lmao.



lol.




Face Stuffies.
Honestly that seems a lot but I'm honestly lazy with my "routine" I had going. I use the yellow bottle (moistureizer one) like every now and then, not as often, because during winter my face seems a lot more dry. So that's sort of my go to moisturizer because it's so moisturizing. The cons of is the smell maybe. The pros is the extreme moisture and the size, I believe this might be one of the biggest bottles but I've had this since December I think. And little goes long way when you use this. But I have combination skin so I don't use it too much often -- As for toners I use both, Clinique for face and Eskinol for neck, I use the LOREAL gel cleanser if I have no more makeup wipes, and the Clinique gel cleanser after I use the St. Ives oatmeal scrub. I recently started using Purity, I don't know what to say of it, I used it 3 times so far and first try I used very little, second time I increased usage and it seemed foamy, last time I used was last night. So far I noticed it leaves my skin somewhat soft, I feel my face is more clean, but I always feel that from my other face routines... cons is probably the smell? I don't know if it's just me but I think it smells like some kind of bar soap, like the cheap kind at a hotel or something lol. No offense, but overall I give it a 3 out of 5.


(Eww iknorite!? lmfao!! O_O)

My kubara (This is PSU terms lmao) version (fake) of Julep masque.
This is actually the CVS brand and I'm assuming it works just the same.
This is my favorite thing to do after all that face cleaning or tiring day, or when my skin feels like shit basically. lmao. It seriously lifts out a lot of impurities in my skin and deeply penetrates my pores and just does all the work that sometimes face cleansers won't do. Feels really great once removed to when the air hits my face I get this super cold-minty-fresh feel going. (Damn I need a cigarette for that one. ROFL! Jk. Not really.) :P



So another random thing besides face stuff. My video games seem to not be moving forward/budging, think the newest game I bought up to date was the MW2 and the FFXIII oh and ODST on Gamefly. I dunno, just lately, I guess you can call me cheap or just really cautious of what I buy in video games lately. I don't really go by reviews but sometimes I trust some people and it never fails. But the next games I did want to get or rent was Splinter Cell (that I posted on my 1up site a while back), Lost Planet 2, and I still haven't played Bioshock 2.

A couple of my games aren't exactly missing because a while back a friend of mine convinced me to trade in 6 of my games (which I regret to this day since I'm 1. a collector of some sort. 2. packrat. 3. PACKRAT. lol) Anyway, I just felt a little jipped I guess when I traded them in to put towards my MW2 that I was very excited about on day one when I picked it up the night it was released... then come to find out I actually started to dislike it, the game overall wasn't bad I give it that, but then the online play is probably one of the worst online play I ever played. You can either say, oh you suck or you haven't played enough or whatever, but seriously.. the game is so random. I can go fucking 20 and 0 in one game, no lies. Then go negative 15 and 3. The game is RANDOM! But anyway, I been playing it a little more again, double exp. So that's something to play for right? lol.



The place where I'm at besides glued to my Xbox..or whatever..
Drawing a lot more lately. And, yeah. I dropped my laptop couple months ago. Yeah.. I band aided it. :/ It's still alive and working though, changed my wallpaper, and my wacom pad still collects dust or is used as a marker board pad thing because I lack inspiration or just I'm starting to feel like I suck overall using that.

OKAYYYYYYYYY - I had to edit this part. I ended up ranting about "past relationships" because of the Wacom pad was a gift from the ex. So I erased it all. lmao.

Anyway, later.

No comments:

Post a Comment