Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

Makeup Post: Yesterdays FOTD/EOTD.

It's been a while.
Just haven't been in much of a mood to blog. lol
My next YT video will be a while. It'll prob. be my first tutorial, but haven't decided on when I will do it, I gathered up most of the things I will use and next is pretty much when I'll do it. I don't know.

Twitter: twitter.com/filipinaynerd

Onto picture.

USED:
MAC NC37 SF
MAYBELLINE eye studio gel liner in blackest black/noir
UDPP
UD e/s in roach
Coastal Scents palette for the white shimmer
NYX double pencil in light brown for brows
NYX jumbo pencil in orange w/REVLON's nude attitude for lips to get peachy color
NYX false lash #104

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea how I feel about white as a highlight... it always looks weird on me :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Marie - I was experimenting with highlights yesterday, I think I like gold a little more cus it's closer to my skin tone. I noticed white is too showy and looks better at night. Since it's summer gold seems to be the 'thing'. lol Did you check the new MAC Collections yet? :P

    ReplyDelete