Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Rant Sunday #2.

I started a Sunday Rant. So I am writing about this weeks rant for Sunday. Last week's rant is found here: http://iwearcatpaws.blogspot.com/2010/03/rant-sunday-1.html

So onto the rant. :D

  • MAC lipstick hunting. So far I been wanting corals, pinks, and nude lipsticks. The hunt is over! lol. But I wrote about my first 2 MAC lipsticks ever purchased. I am in love w/Viva Glam Gaga, and Fresh Salmon. But I favor the Gaga most. :)
  • I bought Benefit's $35 Legally Bronze kit. It was a value set at Sephora.com, I believe it's still for sale, they sold out quick last month or so, so I couldn't pass out on this great great deal! It retails oroginally for $106 I believe! ALL FULL SIZED PRODUCTS! You also get to try out the individual gold pencil and the brown mascara. This is a great set for starters esp. those that want to try the Hoola bronzer and the High beam tint! They originally cost $24-$28 dollars a piece! So it's an amazing steal and too good NOT to pass up on. I'm expecting it by the 23rd in the mail.
  • I've been wanting a PSP for various reasons but I am going to set aside this 'goal' kind of thing for something else. I'm currently saving for Halo: ODST (yes I am late on this but I just couldn't get myself to buy it till I found out you can participate in the beta for REACH. So I'm def. getting this), also I want to get Star Craftzzz cus Matt wants me to try that out and I been wanting to try some sort of PC game since I haven't in a while now! Another thing I am hoping to get is the add ons for Borderlands. -- Another thing I know that's automatically coming out of my acct. is my Gamefly rent and my PSU account license. If I have anything leftover I am hoping to get more lipsticks from MAC that I listed in my previous blog. lol Or something else at Sephora or MAC. :x
  • I switched from Marlboro 72s to Smooths again. I know it's bad, and I taste that it's bad, but I've been struggling with 'quitting smoking' for about 2-3 years now. This started to get worse about last year. I'll be dead honest but it probably had to do with my homelife and my bad break up. It calms me, but that isn't a good excuse nor is it acceptable. I should def. try to quit soon.
  • Nail art. I been wanting to do someone's nails lately. I also wanted to try and buy a huge lot of nail material/items on BF-Beauty.com and try to expand my 'learning' process of 'nail artwork' just something to do and try out. I love the airbrush effect I see on DIY videos on YouTube so I was like.. I wanna try that out.
  • True Blood Season 1. I got into this last month. This was given to me as a gift last year but I finally got around to watching it. Currently I stopped on Ep. 8 I think, so far it's good.
  • Scott Westerfeld. Lately, Hazel has been talking about books and I totally forgot I had books to catch up and read that I own that I been neglecting so that is something I should def get back into and finish all of Midnighters and So Yesterday, and get the last book of UGLIES which is the one that explains about all the things in the series. But that is just something to have.
  • Copics. I drew a lot this past couple months. Can be found here: www.pinaizee.deviantart.com -- I want to get Copic Sketch Markers at www.carpediemstore.com Since they did a major price drop. But they cost over $200, but a while back it was over $350 ish so it's a good deal! So that is something on my wishlist as well.
  • I want a Mac book. I know I have a good laptop atm. But I just want a Mac Book. Think it's what al we techheads want. lol
  • FFXIII. I bought a while back, so far I'm on disc 2. It isn't bad at all. I have been playing it for hours on and off.
  • PSU dead? The game seems to have many rumors and I don't know if I should keep going on with it sometimes. I'm paying $10 a month for a game that barely get's the updates it deserves. So that's something I might consider cancelling one of these days.
  • Hobbies. Ever feel like sewing? Well I have. lol And I want to make Little Big Planet-esque kind of dolls out of Gaming character's though. Sounds like a plan.
  • NTS. My Xbox 360 headset sucks ass! I need a new one, or a n UPGRADE. Turtle Beach? Maybe...
  • Quick Wishlist Recap: Makeup brushes, Halo: ODST, Borderlands add-ons, Makeup storage (some kind of 3-5 or 8-10 drawer mini or tall floor kind of storage drawers!), a PSP, digital camera, or find a cam corder charger on amazon.com for the Everio my dad has that we lost the charger to! It's brand new never used so it's something I should try to get to take better quality pictures and maybe do something w/YouTube. lol :x

That's about it. That was today Sunday rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment