Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Makeup Collection: MAC Lipsticks.

I feel guilty. But I gave in. Plus last time when it came out, I missed out on it, and I been really wanting this for about a month since it has been out. If it sold out again I'd probably cry, a little. lol Not really. :P Anywho, my sister went to Dillard's MAC counter and picked up 3 lipsticks. I let her pick the 3rd to have. :) And been wanting to try several lipsticks so my first 2 choices were....


1. Viva Glam Gaga (Lustre)
2. Fresh Salmon (Lustre)

I never owned/tried MAC's lipsticks ever. I was VERY pleased with the color payoff and it's amazing pigmentation!! Sorry, I know this is like my first purchase of lipsticks by MAC so I am overlly excited on these. And def. will make future purchases. I feel a lipstick collection coming a long.. could be a good or bad thing. :D I still love Maybelline's Color Sensational lipsticks too. They are great just as MAC's. But I do notice the difference. "What you pay is what you get sort of ordeal". I hope that I am not hooked but I do want to get a couple more.

Wishlist:

1. Creme d' Nude
2. Hug Me
3. Blankety
4. Victorian
5. Peachstock (I think it's sold out online but at the counter here it isn't YET!)
6. Pink Nouveau
7. Angel
8. Sandy B
9. Girl About Town
10. St Germain



Well, that's about it. :D

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, you gave in?! I can't pull off pinks! Damn pigmented lips! I had Blankety and I returned it for Cherish. It didn't look like anything on me :(. I LOVE MAC lipsticks!! They taste/smell really good lol!

    Yes Tina, I have another blog LOL! It's my book blog (unless you already knew that?? I can't keep track anymore lol). I gave you an award here!

    ReplyDelete