Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Video Game Post: FFXIII


I'm a little late on this. I decided to finally use my $50 gift card, with that and the extra $40 that my mom randomly gave me just to give I guess, and then the babysitting money that my middle sister gave me, also random money I had in my bag.



Anyway~

My youngest sister picked up my game and walkthrough.

And with her charm she recieved $5 off w/out Edge Card, etc.

See? Cute people have it easy. lmao. Just saying.

Which reminds me of the convo. I had real quick with Matt (www.snakelinksonic.blogspot.com) about how 'girls' have it easy when it comes to 'gaming'. lol Just slap a cutesy picture, maybe show some skin, throw your controllers over your boobies and BAM over 9000!? :D lol.

Anyway, off subject, I just wanted to post something Final Fantasy, speaking of which... I can't wait for the online one coming next year. I'm thinking of switching over to PC gaming if I can invest in a computer by then. :o


el-oh-els.

No comments:

Post a Comment