Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Makeup Post: FOTD/EOTD






Don't really do these much but a quick recap on my look today. Since I had some nerdy specs going, I tried not to over do it, using "Stash" by Urban Decay does the work. I used it as base, eyeshadow to make a cut crease to separate from brow bone and lids to give it a sharper crease (basically more asian-y lol). I even used it for eyebrows (which I usually use most of the time or a darker brown e/s but in this case I pretty much used it for brows today). I used it for my lower lash line as well. Topped it w/Maybellined gel liner to give it sharper points in the outer v and the corner of my eyes. I used sin around the brow bone as well. Lipstick is the Maybelline color sensational in Pink Sand, and lashes are by NYX. Cheeks are by NARS Mati Hari and a little of Orgasm to give it a organe pink-ish look but in these pictures it prob doesn't show up.



No comments:

Post a Comment