Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Makeup: MAC Summer Wishlist!

BEFORE I START, CHECK OUT:


-- www.urbandecay.com is having a 30% OFF Family Sale CODE is valid until the 19th of this month. (April 2010) CODE: 1SFNF


-- www.bf-beauty.com is releasing a Nude Color Palette (date has not been posted but it is advertised on the main page), they also updated with new: Black Cream Eyeliner with Eyeliner Brush for $7.99, They added 20x False Eyelashes (That's 20 pairs) or only $5.99! Many different styles to choose from!

For Gel Liner check this page:

http://www.bf-beauty.com/en/product/item/1428/product_detail.html?javaID=374300b2633ec0f415823001fee584b8

Super Cute Packaging!!

-- www.coastalscents.com Check Main Page, they released a couple new face products!


Now Onto the MAC Wishlist for the Summer!! :D


July is what I'm waiting on! And SAVING UP FOR. :D It's really hard to save when I also looooooove video games so we'll see how this goes. Which also will come down to... using ONLY the makeup I currently own and try to hit the pan. But like, I also like collecting which isn't a good thing going for me, lmao.

So here is my list, I even narrowed down to what I really really want and see myself using, not for collecting but actually wanting to use and actually liking, the descriptions are so amazing. :3

LIST: (LE - Limited Edition)(P - Permanent)(RP - Re Promote)

"To The Beach Collection":

Eyeshadow $14.50 -- Humid (Intense Green) P
I seen this in the website but I haven't tried so maybe when this line is out I will actually give it a try.

Lipstick $14.00 -- Beach Bound (Sheer Frost Pale Peach) LE
I love peach tones! :D

Lipglass $14.00 -- Flurry of Fun (Sheer Sparkly Peach) LE
I haven't been too fond of sticky type of gloss anymore, not since middle school and as I am getting older I just don't feel the need to high glossy looks on my lips and it depends on the color but I am loving the peach and coral snad pinks lately so this will be fun to try out and it will be my first official MAC lipglas ever purchased so I hope lipglasses are great, I see a lot of girls/guys talk of lipglasses so yeah. :D

Lustre Drops $18.50 -- Sun Rushed (Peach Bronze And Gold Pearl) LE



--


"Pret A Papier Collection":

Paint Pot $16.50 -- Coral Crepe (Soft Coral) LE

Lipstick $14.00 -- Dressmaker, Dresmaker (Creamy Light Peach Coral) LE



--

"Alice + Olivia Collection": This one I'm waiting for the most! :)

Dazzleglass Creme $18.00 -- Sparkilicious (Creamy Pale Pink Whie with Soft Multi-Dimensional Pearlized Pigments) LE, If It's Pink (Hot Pink with Soft Multi-Dimensional Pearlized Pigments) LE

Pigment $19.50 -- Later. (Black with transforming Purple Pearlized Pigments) LE, If It Sparkles (White with transforming Pink Pearlized Pigments) LE



--

"In The Groove Collection":
Another I am waiting for most. :3

Lipstick $14.00 -- Jazzed (Bright Coral Pink, Cremesheen) LE, Creme de Nude (Pale Muted Peach Beige, Cremesheen) P

Cremesheen Glass $18.00 -- On The Scene (Light Coral Beige) LE

Mineralized Eyeshadow Trio's $19.50 -- Calm Cool & Collected (Satin Deep Green/Pearl Green/Satin Beige) LE, Blue My Mind (Satin Light Blue, Pearly Deep Teal, Satin Black) LE, Love to Love (Satin Beige, Satin Brown, Pearl Bronze) LE

Mineralized Skinfinish $28.00 -- Stereo Rose (Coral with Gold/Bronze Shummer Nuances)(Frost) LE/RP, Petticoat (Pale Rose with Gold and Amber Veining)(Frost) LE/RP


Picture: FULL CREDIT TO: http://www.flickr.com/photos/usarenee/2752873805/ (This is the example of Stereo Rose, I always wondered the craze for it, and I love the color! Unf. I wasn't around to hear of this so def. might grab 2. lol)

--

"Superglass Collection":


Superglass $18.00 -- Disco Blend (Light Tan, Pearl) LE, Sweet Tart (Baby Pale Pink, Pearl) LE, Gift Wrap (Lightly Pink Peach, Pearl) LE


--

That's pretty much it. I will probably re-think the majority of these though. So far I love all these corals and light colors coming in. :) What are you looking forward to? :D

Also, SPECIAL THANKS to Temptalia for sharing the info. You can check out her website @ www.temptalia.com !!! Go Go Go !!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment