Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

QUICK EOTD: Sugarpill - Royal Sugar 'blue cat eye'



R O Y A L S U G A R :D
nomnomnom



Products used: All Sugarpill except the liquid liner by Loreal. Everything else, including blush is by Sugarpill (I used Decora for the pinky blush look on my cheeks. lol) Used: Royal Sugar, Decora (all loose e/s), the royal sugar was dipped w/a small precise brush w/water to line my eyes. Then the 4-palette in Sweetheart, I used Midori (the green e/s in the palette) to smoke out the blues. And a little but of Tako (the white e/s in the 4-palette of Sweetheart) as a highlighter.

Everything I used.
Yeah.. I keep everything in box. lol I dunno why, I feel it's safer in the box,
plus I love packaging. haha
You can skip out on the liquid liner in black, it actually looks prettier w/just blue.


(flash) loose shadow: royal sugar (the blue allover lid and used as my eyebrows, haha)
matte shadow in 4-palette sweetheart called 'midori' used allover crease slightly towards brow bone but not too much, then blended w/tako.


I forgot to add I used a little bit of the single e/s in Bulletproof on my waterline, not exactly on it but slightly below then layed on top w/a little bit of NYX black liner.

My face is NC35 by MAC, and I used a little bit of Maybelline concealer in light under my eyes. The highlight of my nose and upper cheeks is Benefits high beam and the last thing is my lips, I used EOS lipbalm and then used Viva Glam Gaga..

1 comment:

  1. i like these eyes.This is something very informative and useful for people. Something that is very great.These eyes can kill a person.Great stuff.

    ReplyDelete