Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Picture Post: Dallas, TX Trip & "Makeup Haul.

BEFORE I START. Sorry I didn't see you Arii :[ Maybe some other time when I am able to drive lol or something or I dono. But yeah. Miss youuuu :o

Going to Dallas, TX I just remember loving Jack In The Box eggrolls. I think I accumulated like 4-5 of those in 2 days. I went to the Galleria Mall yesterday before I returned home and the day before there were a lot of "Outlets" and "Strip Malls" that I went into. I stopped at GameStop, Payless (I dono why when I don't wear shoes that often lol probably to get cool air because all that walking was exhausting), Genghis Grill, a very nice Mongolian Restaurant! I now know why my friend said we should have one of these and we def. should, I'd prob go there once a month. The food was great, I give it a 4 out of 5 (4 cus the way the layout of the place was cluttered I guess? lol but the service was great but yeah, also a 4 cus it tasted like food I make lol). Anyway, went to ULTA, and 2 different Sephora's and my first CCO experience (Cosmetic Company Outlet btw) was okay. I saw Warriors and a couple years back Holiday Collection, 1 thing of Hello Kitty and the rest was all random collections. None that caught my eye really. I bought my first Creemsheen glass.. I love it. :) It was recommended to me from this gorgeous guy lol. He reminded me of Greggory Gorgeous. His skin was so amazing!! lol. Anyway, this is just going to be a couple of pictures, I had a lot of video footage I might squish together later on my Movie thing and maybe upload it. There was some parts where I was just waking up. D:


ONWARD~ Picturessss...




Photobucket
Stuff from MAC :D

Photobucket

3 new lip products I bought was: Fashion Scoop, Please Me, Creme Cup.

Photobucket

They sort of look a like except one has more of a blue tone in it. Umm, I believe my favorite was Please Me, the Creme Cup was picked for me buy one of the sellers.. which I come to not really "love". Please Me is my newest fav. pink lipstick by MAC now besides the GaGa. =] I really wish I grabbed Hue and Angel and Creme de Nude, maybe next time ! :D

Photobucket
Stuff from SEPHORA. :3

Photobucket
A couple favorite Guru's / Vloggers like Fafinettex3 and my friend FoolishxLady uses Purity (I think I saw a video of her trying to use it all up) anyway, I decided to grab a small travel size, it was like $10 dollars so I figured what the heck. I haven't used any of the products I bought yet but I want to maybe tonight or tomorrow. lol I was honestly looking for Clinique Clarifying toner thing in a huge bottle but couldn't see any prices on it, I should've just grabbed it anyway. :/ lol Anyway I still have a lot left so I'm going to use it up then get another. :) Also, the rest is all MUFE stuff and Shu's eye lashes curler I been wanting foreverrrrr. :P

Photobucket

I don't think I splurged much, total was $106.09, I got the: Philosophy Purity for $10.00, Shu Eyelash Curler for $19.00, MUFE HD Liquid Foundation #123 $40.00, MUFE Complexion Travel Kit (contains: HD High Def Primer, HD High Def Elixir, HD High ef Powder - which I was mostly wanting to begin with lol) at $29.00.

Photobucket
Take a swim in my Powerade Slush.. :D :D lol It was so hot so I was drinking slushies mostly. :D

Photobucket
Passed a McDonalds, first one I seen, I guess the area I was in didn't have McDonald's, mostly Jack in the Box and more high end places but this was nice to see, and it was cute! It's a Happy Meal Box McDonalds!? :P lol

Photobucket
Was at the side of the Galleria and took a picture of this building, I just liked the layout. lol

Photobucket
I forgot to color in the gap in my wing part. :[ I was in a hurry but I liked how my makeup turned out, I only used a little bit of eyeshadow that day and barely any foundation so I could match up my skin tone w/the MUFE foundation. I was being brave that day. Haha! :P

Photobucket
Sarah's box of doughnuts. lol I just took a picture of the box, I love packaging, haha! But this was my first time ever trying Dunkin Doughnuts, wasn't sure what to get so I got....

Photobucket
This bag full of...

Photobucket
"leftover" HOLES. LMAO. It was alright, I still like Southern Maid. Sorry Dunkin Doughnuts.. lol but Southern Maid Doughnuts is where it's at. :x


Photobucket
It actually wasn't all that great. :/ I still love the Egg McMuffin at McDonald's more.

Photobucket
I spot ANOTHER donuts place. lol

Photobucket
My Kroger here is more ghetto looking.. lol O_O

Photobucket
Quick stop at Ulta.

Photobucket
Been eyeing that Kiddie Pool e/s by Urban Decay for a while. It's sooo pretty.. :)

Photobucket
Before I went to Texas.

Photobucket
They were all on sale. :D

Photobucket
I haven't read them yet. ;_;

Photobucket
The apartments we stayed at. Her brother lives here. :D

Photobucket
D:

Photobucket
Bought these at ULTA. First time seeing NYX at an ULTA I was disappointed, they didn't have a Milk Jumbo Pencil.. and they were all over priced! Like 6.99 I believe.. :/ So I bought 3, 2for1 deal. But I wasn't satisfied with my purchase like I seriously think the lighting is messed up in stores it was so nice in the store but when I tried it it was awful. I can work with this thought by using some nude lip color to tone it down though, and that new MAC creemsheen might help too. I need to get a lip brush though, I don't want to mess up the tip of the glass. lol

Photobucket
Urband Decay's Kiddie Pool e/s.

Photobucket
new Urban Decay primer. I actually love this more than the regular one! It's more matted and I love it's staying power and it matches my skine tone more. :)

Photobucket
Took a picture of this for my little sister. That's her name. Haha :D

Guess that's it! like, I really didn't get to to as much but everything was alright, umm, I went to Genghis Grill, it's a Mongolian Restaurant and you got the customize your food and pick w/e and season w/e. That place was amazingggg. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment