Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Misc. Post: Asian Market Shops.


N O M x o x o


For Mother's Day I didn't do much, I wished my mom a happy one, we went to the Asian Market and got a couple things. I got my fav. snacks, Nori Crackers, Adobo Flavored Crackers, and green tea!


Then headed to a Korean store near my house that is owned by a sweet old lady that we've known for 10+ years that owns the place.. and I noticed on the counter that she was selling this product that I used to use a lot when I was in middle school, I was seriously excited for the find and immediately had to buy it. lol Then I noticed a "whiterning" solution... lately I have been curious about "skin whitening" things... this will be my first product. I just want to clear discoloration of my skin, and I really love this Eskinol it seriously seals my pores.

No comments:

Post a Comment