Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Rant Sunday #1.

Creating something new for myself for this blog. "Rant Sunday". Kind of like something to bitch about after the week is over with. lmao So, you'll prob. see more of these every Sunday. Btw... I might toss in a weekly comic/manga sort of thing every Sunday as well followed by this. So I might re-edit this later and post the comic, if not next Sunday. (which will be made by me of course. depends on how things go with it).

  • I've always wanted to get a cat again as a pet. This entire week there is a stray hanging around my house and I feed it daily as if it were my own. That is prob. why it's still hanging around, I love animals, and feel bad for strays. So in general, I'm just a sucker for poor helpless animals that need help! So I hope if anyone out there see's a stray at least help it or something. I dunno about calling Animal Control, it could be the worse possible thing... since they 110% of the time destroy their lives. So BOO to Animal Control. No offense to who ever works there or has family and what not. Just not all for Animal Control. "Oh but they are roaming streets, it's best for them." Kiss my ass! People just need to seriously stop letting their pets make babies if they would take RESPONSIBILITY for their pets. So gto of my face!
  • Re-vamping things lately, well, I feel like a wannabe interior decorator sometimes. Too much HGTV h04ring. Like, I'm going to make over my bathroom. Tiles, Wallpaper, Paint, Cabinets, Sinks... "It's a man job"... maybe, maybe not... I might have to watch more HGTV before I get started. I just know that I'm sick of the bathroom not looking so awesome like it should be. The people that use the bathroom don't keep things tidy the way I prefer it to be. Then again, it's my parents house, but there is things I don't see "eye to eye" with.
  • Makeup. In general, it started out to something I barely noticed. Such as brands, colors, and blah blah blah. I saw it as a daily face routine. Simple: Eyeliner, maybe powder or blush, and lip gloss. I've taken to extreme around this age where I find myself caking way more than before. 3 simple things to like a bajillion things. It's insane. I'm not sure it's healthy for me to watch makeup guru's on YouTube sometimes. Makes me want to blow a hole in my wallet when I could have spent it on a video game. If you think about it... am I really going to wear all this makeup. Let alone, I barely go out. Something for me to think about when I decide to click on Sephora.com, or some other makeup site. *sigh*
  • I been getting sick for about a week, usually when I catch the flu/cold/etc... they don't last LONGER than a week. Is it because I'm getting old? Sometimes I think it's because I'm taking somewhat less care of my body than I used to. I knocked down so many notches of being healthy that I find myself a little repulsive at times. I should def. stop smoking just to throw that in there.
  • I want to get my damn license. This fear of crowds, crashing, and dying really needs to gtfo. :[
  • Can I has m04r copics!? $1079 dollars. That's all I'm going to say... I can def. sum up to that amount it less than 4 months but can I really do it? I hope so.
  • I always wanted to go to college...
  • I always wanted to "feel something" that I feel missing in my life. One can only hope.
  • Space. It's all I think about. Planets, Universe, Future things. Why???
  • There's this "fresh air" that I keep wanting to smell when I was a child that I can't seem to smell anymore. Is the air really that horrible these days??
  • Snow. I just want to smash my face in a pile of snow. I miss you Alaska. So VERY MUCH!
  • I've been desperately trying to ignore disturbing thoughts.
  • Occasionally I will sit and stare out my window and think... "What a great day". Too bad I'm not going outside to enjoy it because I'm that lazy or just really bad at being out going or whatever.
  • Happiness. I want it.

2 comments:

  1. I'm selling a BUNCH of my makeup cause I seriously can't use ALL this makeup! But buying it was so fun, I'll admit!

    I've never seen real snow before :(

    My neighbors had a cat that I LOVED. I would feed it every night... they moved last week. I miss their cat already :( only upside is, now MY cat wont come home with scratches since they fought a lot!

    You CAN have happiness, you just have to go after it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Marie. Yeah, I been looking at my makeup feeling bad cus I really don't even use them, and when I do it's once in a while! But I love collection so that's prob. a horrible trait for myself. Haha

    Really? :[ Go to Alaska! hehe

    Aww, that sucks about your cat, hope they come around. :[

    Sounds so easy. ;_;

    ReplyDelete