Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Fragrance Review: Flower & Fruit Scents.

Perfume Review:
Flowers
Fruits

(heart.)

My stash. :]]

So I woke up and looked over to my night stand/drawer. WHERE I KEEP EVERYTHING that I use, from my copics, to telephone, to cigarettes :(, to xbox controller, and then there's my perfumes (which I been wanting to get a tray for or something!? cus they're too cute to hide in the box, which doesn't help for me since I'm a sucker for cute packaging as well :D).
image/google.com

If you're reading this, what are yalls favorite scent is where I'm getting at. I love Victoria's Secret (some of their products, but the super strong flowery stuff I can't stand).

I recently got into Juicy Couture, explains the 2 mini roller balls and the limited edition one that my bf got me for V-Day. :3

image/google.com

Then, I have Marc Jacobs Daisy which I DO like but find it TOO STRONG to wear sometimes, I have to spray in that air then walk into it because I feel like it's too much for me.

Then you have Bath and Body Works! Looooove Rice Flower and Shea, Pearberry, and Tropical Passion Fruit. I always go for these 3 scents when I get a chance or run out of. :]

Going back to Victoria's Secret the one lotion and body splash I like is PINK's Fruity and Bright.

Dior--

top view of packaging.
it's a soft box, simple, white and name imprinted on top.

Notes: I consider it high end cus it's something I wouldn't pay for again unless I really had the money but rather spend it on copics. lololol Or a video game.. :D

the contents inside.
the perfume 3.4 flo oz
& the moisturizer 1.7 flo oz

My mom actually purchased this and only wanted the roller ball and gave me the perfume and lotion!! =] This scent is amazingly 'pure and modern' like it says in the description and I can def. smell that. I smell soft florals and something tangy (in the description it said tangerines). So this perfume def. goes by what the description says.

I recommend all of these.
For those that love fruit and light floral scents. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment