Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

Been a whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiile! :D

Yo. *_*/

Let's see. This is semi-unorganized type of blog btw. I'm going to just say a few things along with pictures. I haven't been buying makeup a lot this year or towards end of last year because all my money currently now is focused on getting a new computer (hopefully) because I want to play Diablo 3 and FF on there sometime this year when they come out. lol

I did however did tiny splurges but yeah. I am renting Crysis2 for Xbox and BlackOps for PS3, I own the 360 ver. but had to RENT the PS3 ver. for my bf because he only plays most shooters on PS3 I guess. T-T

Anyway!


Moleskin Sketchbooks.

They came out pretty small.
I kind of think I should have bought them in person.
My measuring skills suck ass.
But I have 2.. if I don't use 2nd, I might give away. :D
The paper is awesome tho.
And I only bought these for like $4-5 dollars each.

Oh btw, I learned a lot of new art tools and such off of this guy, I recc.
his blog, it's awesome, and his YT is great too: Lung Sketching



Model 21 lashes.

I first spotted these on bebedolly69 I believe is her name
on YOUTUBE. And I was really wanting to get these lashes,
finally found a legit site instead of ebay or something, lol
Model21eyelashes.com

Shipping is free, and if you buy like 3 I think shipping becomes free,
if you buy 4, which I did, then you get free ship + free lashes pack. :D
I can't wait to wear these!

I'll do a later post/review on them and take pictures. :3


CRYSIS2

Rented this on Gamefly, got it two days after release.
The rating got 8.5-9., the game.
I rate it 8 myself. :D
The conn. so far is so so, otherwise I don't really have any complaints
about this game, but as for single player, I noticed it
saves on it's own, you can't save manually. ; _;
I found out the hard way running and gunning after I just finished
going through HELL! lol jk.

Lastly,

I've been drawing and gaming, I forget to blog. :o
My next post will be mostly pictures of my drawing and the link to them if you want to check them out. :D Last pictures below are recent pictures, took 2 days ago. I was going for the ulzzang look. (sp?) It's Korean/Japanese style eye makeup.



Laaater :D

2 comments:

  1. Hey there just wаnted tο give уou a quiсk heads up.
    Τhe words in yοur aгticle seеm to
    bе running off thе scгeеn in Inteгnet
    eхplorer. I'm not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I figured I'ԁ ρost
    tο let yоu knοw. The style and deѕign looκ gгeat thоugh!

    Ηope уοu get the issuе solveԁ ѕοon.
    Cheers

    My ωeb-sitе: abrir cuenta facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eхcеllent beаt ! I would like to apprentісe evеn аs уou amend
    уour wеbѕite, hοw coulԁ
    i subsсribe fоr a blоg web ѕіte?

    Тhе account аided mе a accеptable deаl.
    I had bеen tiny bit аcquainteԁ of this yοur broadcast оffегеԁ vibrant clear сonceρt

    Feel freе to surf tо my blоg crear facebook

    ReplyDelete