Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Gaming, Life, Etc.

Let's see. So there is not much to talk about. I have been playing my Xbox a lot more than last year. I've been playing Phantasy Star Universe like there is no tomorrow. :P There is a GBR (Guardians Boost Road).. I believe this is the 2-3rd time they did this for Parum. I found quite a few things, I was hoping to find a Lumira HP Restore but that will most likely drop in the next event called Absolute Zero, I think! Anyway, I managed to get 2 Psycho Wand [b]'s and 2 Delpic [b]'s. I bought like 3 EXTRA Delpic [b]'s though just to have and maybe sell later-later when the [b] becomes more valuable I guess.

I don't remember eating "oysters" in my entire lifetime! So today I had 2 fried oysters, couple fried shrimp and a piece of catfish and fries... for some reason it's by this asian family, forgot the name of the place, but my mom brought it home and they are pretty bad at frying french fries. lol I was like.. why don't you just put rice in there instead? I dono, cus I eat everything with rice. lmao

So.. Black Ops is coming soon! Next month! I can't wait for it. I will try it out on my PS3 and my Xbox360 for the achievements. It'll be different because I usually play shooters w/my ex all the time so now I'm going to be doing this alone and of course with Steven (whom I'm talking to atm). Sims3 should be out in a few days or so. And Little Big Planet 2 was pushed back or whatever. Based on what Steven tells me. Let's see.. excited for Gears 3 of course! I can't remember what else.. oh I will try out Medal f Honor, never played any of them.

New blog layout and banner, that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment