Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

EOTD: Warm Shimmer w/Specs Look.


EOTD: WARM SHIMMER
WITH SPECSSSS LOOK.


To achieve this look is fairly simple.
You don't even need to buy "expensive" or "high end" products for this mini picture tutorial.
By the way the specs are fake.
It's plastic. They used to be a 3-D pair, I cut out the lense things. lol


HAI GUYSSS :D LOL.

Below are the products I used, all from Drug Stores.
ONLY EXCEPT ONE, The NYX Jumbo Pencil in Orange,
I bought it for a $1.00 on the Dollar Sale they had couple months ago.
You can still get this at nyxcosmetics.com and cherryculture.com


DrugStore Products List:
Maybelline Concealer & Liquid Mineral Foundation
Maybelline Pulse Mascara
Maybelline Eye Studio gel liner
REVLON Soft Nude Lipstick
LOREAL single e/s in Noir
LOREAL loose shimmer powder in Orb & Sugar Coated



The Look.


LOREAL Loose Shimmer in ORB and SUGAR COATED.


ORB on lids, SUGAR COATED on CREASE to brow bone.


Use any kind of brush to pat on lids.
Top view of the product if you're wondering.



Check how they look w/specs.


Use any kind of lashes or just mascara.
I used these lashes because they're semi long, thin, and not over dramatic.


With the lashes up close.

Next part I used gel liner and the e/s by LOREAL,


I use e/s to set over gel liner to it doesn't look too dark,
so it'll give off a soft grey.

Upclose of the eyeshadow over the gel liner.

Use any nude lip color or pink, actually any color, this look can pull it off w/any lip color but I prefer this since I used a somewhat dark tone on my eyes. You'll want people to notice your eyes more than your lips. Just my opinion.


This is the NYX Jumbo Pencil I used for my cheeks w/a reg. blush type of brush.
All brushes are from Beauy of Essence. Any drugstore carries these. I believe.

Finished look, view of entire face.


















No comments:

Post a Comment